Designed for personnel who are responsible for safe working practices and/or supervision of personnel entering confined spaces.
Confined Space Course (Awareness) Objective
The aim of this course is to provide all course candidates with an awareness of the legislation and hazards relating to confined space operations.
• Awareness of Confined Space legislation
• Ability to recognise and identify a confined space
• Understanding of the hazards associated with confined spaces
• Awareness of Health & Hygiene aspects of the confined space environment
• Duration - 0.5 Day (4 Hours contact time)
• Confined Space Awareness Certificate
This course is CITB approved for grant aid to registered companies.
Delegates who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate, valid for 3 years.
Length: 1/2 Day
Dates available on request