A perfect introduction to health and safety.
This is a new qualification from NEBOSH, which will help improve the safety culture in your organisation. It will equip your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work, thus helping to reduce accidents and achieve cost savings for the business. It is also an ideal first step towards other higher-level NEBOSH qualifications including the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
This may be:
• Team leaders and supervisors
• HR professionals
• Facilities managers
• Those working with young people in a training environment
• The Foundation of Health & Safety
• The Responsibility for Health & Safety
• Health & Safety risk assessment and Control
• Hazards and controls associated with Work Equipment
• Transport Safety
• Hazards and controls associated with Working with Electricity
• Fire Safety
• Hazards and Controls associated with Manual Handling and Repetitive movement
• Hazards & control associated with Hazardous Substances
• Hazards and controls associated with the Working Environment
Assessment: Multiple-choice exam + Practical Risk Assessment
This course is CITB approved and grant aid may be available for those companies registered with CITB or Invest Northern Ireland.
Length: 3 Days - Available as a closed course
Starts: Thu 15 Feb 2018
22nd February & 1st March 2018
Starts: Thu 07 Jun 2018
14th & 21st June 2018